- Quality of Patient Care, Safety, and Experience
- Staffing Issues (Shortages, Retention, Engagement)
- No defined or standard process to proactively address and escalate progression barriers
- Lack of clearly defined length of stay (LOS) targets to guide the care team
- Communication challenges and lack of alignment on patient progression goals between nursing, physicians, and ancillary service areas.
- Preparing for Value Based Care
Progress care and overcome these challenges
With Care Progression...
Your care teams work toward a common care plan and length of stay goal for each patient. They can readily identify patients who are not progressing as expected and why. You’re confident that progression barriers are being addressed proactively. Nursing units provide timely, quality patient care which results in a positive patient experience. You are optimizing the progression of patients on your nursing units.