Patient flow and efficiency improvements now a reality for more hospitals as new performance products made available.
ALPHARETTA, Ga., August 16, 2018 -- Care Logistics, the industry leader in helping hospitals reduce Length of Stay while improving CMI and patient flow, announced today a new suite of services available to hospitals and health systems. Care Logistics has long been the expert in patient progression with solutions that combine proprietary care coordination models with process engineering and human logistics software. The new suite of products will enable those hospitals that have wanted to make improvements in patient flow and operations, but have faced challenges with timing and budgets, to begin working now with Care Logistics’ nursing / care progression executives and health system performance engineers to develop and deploy reliable processes that will be the catalyst for critical performance improvements across their system.
“We are delighted to offer this path to achieving performance excellence to a broader group of Hospitals and Health Systems”, said Karl Straub, President of Care Logistics. “We appreciate that many Hospitals and Health Systems have a high number of competing priorities, and view these new products as a means for those Systems to start to make sustainable progress against their operational improvement goals.”
The new suite of performance products will include the following:
- Strategic Alignment - Quickly align your organization from senior team to frontline staff on key metrics that drive dramatic results
- Operational Management Optimization - Best practice observation management to increase revenue, decrease expense, improve patient and family experience, and improve throughput and capacity
- Flow Committee Alignment - Provides expert leadership and direction to achieve effective patient flow/ throughput committees
- Lean Improvement - Redesign of processes that are already identified as problems
- Operational Assessment - Identify the most pressing and impactful performance challenges or opportunities, and get a blueprint for addressing them
- Operations Hub Initiation - Creation of a command center with standard processes, network resources, and roles leveraging the expertise of nursing executives and industrial engineers
These are just the beginning of Care Logistics’ commitment to expand their suite of performance excellence services. Stay tuned for additional products to be added in the near future. Care Logistics stands ready to help even more hospitals achieve operational efficiency and dramatic improvements in patient flow and throughput.
About Care Logistics:
At Care Logistics, we help hospitals improve operational efficiency and patient experience by more efficiently managing care coordination and patient throughput. Our team has expertise in process engineering, change management, care coordination, and human logistics software. We put that expertise to work to drive sustainable improvements in efficiency and reliability, with a positive impact on your financial performance.